Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to work on one of our projects.
About the project (location Germany): Web application to transform and simplify lens selection and ordering process, increase sales.
Pros of the project:
- Ability to lead all the project development.
- Potential scalability of the application.
- Potential to lead additional Java developer.
- Take ownership of component designs, implementation, deployment, and performance monitoring.
- Participate in all aspects of product development from feature definition and estimation, to architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Write high quality, well designed, testable, efficient and maintainable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Investigation of issues and provisioning of fixes as required.
- Minimum 2 years of Java (Java 8) development experience;
- Confident knowledge of REST APIs;
- JPA (MySQL);
- Spring Boot;
- Git, Maven;
Experience in building e-commerce solutions would be a plus.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.