Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer who will join a team of professionals producing solutions for optimizing and stabilizing a collaborative, cloud-based software for online real-time publishing of compliance documents into regulatory institutions in the United States.
The product itself is a highly loaded web platform for the US SEC online data preparing and submission. The clients of our client (users of the platform), are world-class well known companies, financial institutions, top banks, therefore operational excellence is a must to achieve!
The main responsibility of the team is to make sure the platform can handle constant high load and performance spikes which happen every quarter, culminating in the largest annual spike at the beginning of each year.
Main technology stack on the project:
- Distributed Cloud Architecture at Scale
- Service Fabric, Azure Classic web apps (Azure Cloud Services)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- C# / .NET Framework/ .Net Core Web Services
- Monitoring – DataDog, ELK, AppInsights
- Follow Agile principles and values, engineering excellence in own work
- Deliver high-quality software solutions which meet acceptance criteria
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions with engineering excellence
- Support of existing codebase and implementation of new functionality according to technical specifications
- Conduct code reviews, provide feedback on code improvements
- Share knowledge with other team members, contribute to project documentation
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Bright and engaging with can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Possibility for career development
- Medical and family care programs
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!