Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of developers working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial documents. You will develop a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform automatically processes uploaded information using Machine Learning that speeds up the process of getting a mortgage in comparison with the existing manual systems.
Team structure and WorkflowThe team is integrated and allocated in Minsk and Chicago. Team members use Monday to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack.
Technologies and ToolsBackend - .NET Core, EF Core, Azure App Service, Azure FunctionsFrontend - JS, React.js, Redux, Next.js (React SSR), TypeScriptDatabases - SQL AzureRepository - GitHubTools - Monday
- Design and develop software application
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence
- Assess solution architecture in terms of vulnerabilities and possible improvements
Qualifications and Skills:
- Deep knowledge of C# and .NET Core
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development, use of design patterns
- Experience with EF, e.g. code first, migrations, writing performance optimized queries (knowledge of SQL Server is an advantage)
- Knowledge and participation of all stages of the SDLC processes (reading requirements, understanding test plans, and accustomed to multiple environments)
- Experience with Azure PaaS is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly handling multiple tasks simultaneously and be innovative where needed
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Code Review
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and corporate events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- English classes in the office with a dedicated teacher
Join us and be a part of our team!