As a Business Process Manager, you will design and implement the eWave Business Process Management Framework, coordinate and provide advice on the development of Business Processes to process owners, manage a central repository of all Policies and Procedures, measure and control the review cycle for all processes, and establish and measure the effectiveness of processes to enable continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain the Business Process Management Framework, ensuring it meets Quality Standards (ISO9000, etc.)
- Identify the key Policies the Organization requires to function effectively.
- Establish a standard Policy Framework and template for consistent use.
- Identify, develop, and document Level 1 to 5 processes with respectful process owners.
- Measure & continuously develop all the Processes to deliver productivity and effectiveness.
- Develop & maintain the organization's Business Process Document repository.
- Ensure Review cycle audits are performed.
- Identify & change manage impacts on Business Processes as a result of new Business ventures or systems.
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in setting up a compliment and efficient processes for different business units.
- Previous experience in leading Business Process Improvement initiatives.
- Experience in Change Management around Process implementation.
- Previous experience in documenting Business Processes to Bast Practice Frameworks.
- Six Sigma certification and practical experience utilizing the Methodology best practices.
- Experience in the implementation of Quality Control Frameworks, such as ISO 9000.
- A keen eye for details, with demonstrated numerical and communication skills.
- Reliable and deadline-oriented.
- Full working proficiency in English both written and verbal is a must.
Enjoy while working with us