Kyriba is the global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to big corporations. Over 2,000 global organizations use Kyriba to enhance their cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments and risk management operations. Kyriba is headquartered in Dan Diego, with main offices in New York, Paris, London, Tokyo. The biggest development center is located in Minsk.
Kyriba is looking for a professional Middle Software Test Automation Engineer who wants to join our unique project with the highly professional team and be involved into tremendous innovation activities and for whom Quality is not just a word. We appreciate new ideas, like challenges, fully dedicated to quality and addicted to success!
The development team is located in Minsk and Paris. The project is stable, has well-defined processes and challenging tasks. Continuous improvements and Innovations are always welcome. Minsk team consists of 100+ motivated, dynamic and highly talented developers, testers and managers. The development processes are Agile SCRUM/KANBAN based.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write test for REST API using custom test-framework (Java + REST Assured)
- Maintain and expand features of REST API testing framework
- Promote REST API testing approach across the teams
- Support existing framework for UI-testing
- Create new automation strategies for features
- Evaluate requirements and analyze each feature with the customer’s expectations
- Compiles and analyzes enterprise QA metrics to assist with driving process improvements
Review current procedures and identify possible opportunities for improvement
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of Java and experience with API and Web Automation
- Experience with Jenkins
- Strong written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
Some things you will receive:
- Assistance with professional and personal growth: conferences and trainings, English classes in the office;
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams;
- Competitive compensation and bonuses for high performance;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Employee recognition program;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, incl. dental care;
- Sports, family care, sick days, day-off for birthday, and many-many more.
Learn more about Kyriba Minsk team here: https://www.facebook.com/KyribaMinsk/