Rozum Robotics is an engineering robotics manufacturer based in Belarus. We design, produce and sell top-class compact motors, robotic arms and robotic solutions all over the world. High-Tech park member. Own RD and production facilities. 60+ office people.
Whom we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer with a strong technical background to join our team. Your work will be mainly focused on the Rozum Cafe (robot barista) Project (https://youtu.be/TECrWVR-uBI).
- Collaborate with developers and managers to understand requirements and desired outcomes;
- Determine the needs of the end users and set up technical documentation;
- Organize, create and update support documents for the products;
- Re-think existing project and process documentation;
- Use photos, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding;
- Create, adapt, and follow the project’s schedules and deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Technical Communications or equivalent to professional technical writing experience
- 3+ years of experience of creating and writing technical documentation in the tech industry
- Experience working within technical learning organizations is a plus
- Ability to describe complex and technical topics clearly and reliably in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
- Operational mindset, flexibility, critical thinking
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail
- High level of responsibility and independence
- Upper Intermediate and higher English lvl
We offer the following benefits instead:
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Young and friendly people inspired by the product.