The Solution Architect / Technical Lead is accountable for architectural elements at Inspectorio: Application, Data, Integration, Presentation, and Infrastructure.Solution Architect will create and lead a function that is an enabler of practical technical solutions to business problems in partnership with the Engineering Leadership Team and Product Management Team.This role will be part of our Engineering Leadership in the definition of all technology solutions and through that engagement, ensure that all new solutions are aligned to our architectural strategy.The Solution Architect is accountable for creating and maintaining an architecture roadmap that defines our target technology architecture and patterns, enables new critical technologies and platforms and drives required architectural improvements in existing platforms.A successful candidate is a strong leader with deep technical and business expertise in the creation and deployment of architecturally aligned solutions which are strategic and yet practical.
- Be part of Engineering Leadership Team and partner with key stakeholders from the business to provide counsel and guidance on new or emerging technology and the overall Products strategy.
- Create and maintain an architecture roadmap that defines our target technology architecture and patterns enables new critical technologies and platforms and drives required architectural improvements in existing platforms.
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance, and scalability of our products
- Act as an expert advisor, coach, and mentor to technology leadership and management team on the latest technology trends and offerings.
- Facilitate and/or participate in the selection process for new software products and technology platforms
- 5+ year’s industry-relevant experience in a complex global organization with 2+ years as an enterprise, solution or technology architect
- 3+ years of leadership experience with teams defining, designing, developing, and implementing complex integration business solution
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of microservice architecture in reducing development complexity
- Proven ability to practically apply architecture standards and patterns to accelerate and enable the delivery of technology solutions to business needs.
- Practical experience with emerging technologies, including cloud, middleware, and infrastructure technologies
- Proven effectiveness in working with vendors, system integrators, and/ or in a managed service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present ideas, concepts in a clear and concise manner. Good level of spoken and written English.
- An Architect certified, e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Professional Cloud Architect
- Consistent track record of leading the architectural functions within a fast-moving Product team is a big plus
- Strong leadership capability with a focus on conflict resolution and managing difficult stakeholders
- Cooperative with good critical thinking and design thinking skills
Professional team and enjoyable working environment
Opportunities for self-realization, education, and growth
Cozy office in the heart of Minsk
Corporate 24/7 gym membership at the same building
- Sports activities compensation
Car parking slot beside the office
Corporate accounts on Udemy and Safari Books Online
WHY IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO WORK WITH US
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We aim to be the best at what we do and we are fiercely competitive.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.