- Providing smooth and non-stop operation of network, systems and services in accordance with accepted criteria - with maximum availability (24/7/365) and in accordance with approved SLA / SLO.
- Development and implementation of preventional and regulatory procedures and business processes related to acceptance, changing resource configuration of technical services and systems, troubleshooting and planning of resources required for smooth functioning of network infrastructure.
- Operational Risk Management and their minimization.
- Organization of interaction with suppliers and technical support ofhardware and software used in the division.
- Strategic and operational planning.
- Participation in budget management of the division and its departments.
- Higher technical education in TelCo field.
- At least 5 years work experience in Telco industry; 2 years management experience.
- Deep knowledge of the principles of mobile and fixed network and related systems, building and functioning.
- Deep understanding of the nature of operational risks, practical experience in their minimization and control.
- Practical experience in business continuity planning.
- Deep skills in operational and strategic planning.
- Experience in practical implementation and operational support of large infrastructure projects and systems.
- Result orientation, ambition, ability to motivate the team to achieve results and strategic goals of the company.
- Fluent English is a must.