WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
Now we are opening an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing DevOps Engineer with experience and focus on building and automating all facets of our system infrastructure, enabling the entire Engineering Organization to iterate and innovate in the fast-paced Unified Marketing space. The ideal candidate would be focused on working in our all-cloud environment; a rapidly evolving and expanding system architecture utilizing Big-Data across highly distributed data collection and messaging tiers. This candidate will need to collaborate with all members of the engineering team, from product inception, through the development lifecycle, and onto supporting a global, 24/7 highly available production operation.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Utilize your knowledge of Web, App, Network, Server, Storage and Security technologies to collaborate and enhance operations and automation capabilities
- Contribute to the advancement of our terraform-based automation platform.
- Be responsible for overall system and infrastructure operations in our Cloud environment.
- Work with the team to develop and deploy monitoring and alerting architecture, and implement monitoring/logging solutions.
- Work with QA to provide an automated testing platform.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring 5+ years UNIX/Linux system administration.
- You have extensive experience with continuous deployment (Terraform).
- You possess some development experience in any language, Perl, Ruby, Python or Go (preferred).
- You can demonstrate knowledge of Amazon Web Services management.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration tools (CI), Jenkins (preferred).
- You have experience with distributed Source Code Management tools (SCM), git (preferred).
- You are familiar with any monitoring system (DataDog, Prometheus).
- You have extensive experience with docker and familiar with kubernetes, helm.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, medical insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!