Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Middle Front-end developer to work on a global B2B project.
The Tech Stack of the project is:
- React (hooks)
- Redux Saga
- React Testing Library
What You'll Do:
Develop and maintain user-facing features;
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX requirements;
Maximize code reuse by splitting large projects into smaller libraries;
Optimize application code for speed and scalability;
Identify strategies to systemically improve code quality;
Stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in the JS community.
What We'd Like To See:
2+ years of experience in React/ Redux;
Experience in working with Styled Components will be a plus;
Affinity for profiling and analyzing code to identify areas for improvement;
Intermediate + level of English.
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Fully-stuffed kitchen;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.