We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Video Experiences Unit is Leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Video Experiences Unit serves both end-to-end clients and those who want to internalize part of their platform through products and components.
The Front End team at Deltatre comprises of the most talented UI professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other and have a passionate and fun culture!
Who you are
You are a brilliant software engineer with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications and you're excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry. You take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Here is what you get to do:
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Deltatre Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by us
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
We're looking for strong experience in
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing using Jest and Sinon
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
You should also have
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.