We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators. We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Sport Experiences Unit is the Leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem. Sport Experiences builds and delivers cutting-edge digital platforms and value-based data driven visualization, gathering and distribution solutions.
We are looking for a strong Software Engineer to join the Sport Experiences, Data Product team. The team will be working to create a platform that will be one of our key company’s assets providing data, graphics and video services to our clients. Being a .NET ninja you will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support being part of a geographically distributed project team. In this role, you should be able to write code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Actively contributing to the requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Contribute to test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Improve existing piece of software;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Strong programmer skills: OOP/OOA background, C# expertise, .NET Core;
- Web applications expertise, ASP.NET expertise (ASP.NET, C#), T-SQL, MongoDB;
- Understanding of Kafka, RabbitMQ or Amazon SQS/SNS, gRPC;
- Experience with Docker, k8s, Azure as a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s;
- Strong eye for detail and attention towards performance;
- Experience with Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (NUnit);
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS;
- Nice to have: Usability and accessibility knowledge and GraphQL.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.