We are looking for a passionate and skilled iOS developer, who is ready to join one of our IoT-focused teams.
There is an IoT software development project for a real estate company. They own apartments which are equipped with thermostats and smart locks. We develop the software that allows you to monitor the status of these devices, and manage them remotely, change settings, give access, etc. We work on the front-end, back-end and mobile application.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- extensive knowledge of Swift/ RxSwift;
- experience using UIKit, Git;
- understanding of OOP, SOLID;
- knowledge of Patterns and modern iOS architectures;
- experience with Unit tests;
- solid understanding of Multithreading;
- level of English — intermediate.
- experience with BLE, GATT
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- leadership skills;
- Fluent English.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.