Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. We’re looking for a Mobile QA to grow our awesome Engineering team in Los Angeles, CA. If you are someone who loves solving interesting problems and digging into the code than we want to hear from you.
You will join the Mobile core engineering team as an advocate of quality for entire mobile engineering team. Communicating the latest changes from your dedicated functional team to the rest of QA organisation, escalade bug fixes that block release, participate in bug triages . You will also work closely with Automation team on prioritising backlog for automation while helping to monitor Continuous test automation pipeline.
In this role you will:
- Keep TestRail up to date with latest product updates
- Participate in bi-weekly regression runs
- Investigate bugs, flaky tests, or stale tests in case of test failure
- Test competed features during development process
- Assist in prioritising bugs with PM’s/EM’s on a daily basis to make sure that blocking bugs get prioritised
- Work with other teams to give a status update on new features and analytics coverage
- Add/Write new P0/P1 bugs into regression backlog
- Attend core team daily stand ups and planning meetings to plan accordingly any upcoming changes.
We're looking for:
- 3+ years of Mobile testing experience with iOS and Android
- Proficiency in English - both written and conversational
- Practical knowledge in Rest API testing with Postman or/and Paw
- Analytics testing experience
- Fundamental Knowledge of iOS/Android App development is a big plus
- MUST: Fundamental knowledge of linux
- MUST: Ability to debug with Charles or any other proxy tool
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Possibility for career development
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!