Senior Technical Support Engineer
Finstek is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our Level 2 Technical Operations team. You will be part of a 24 by 5.5 rotation team which is responsible for providing customer support and also for monitoring / troubleshooting / maintaining/ administering multiple mission critical systems of the company.
- Demonstrating excellent understanding of Bridge, MT4 and MT5 as well as FIX trading platforms.
- Excellent knowledge with MySQL to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot database errors as well as run scripts for internal tasks.
- Perform back-end project and responsible for testing and releasing new updates and hot fixes of Finstek systems.
- Deploy, FIX API connections, aggregators setup, MT4 and MT5 servers. Analyze logs and resolve technical errors, and monitor alerts and services.
- Support the roll-out of new applications and liaise with other teams and project owners.
- Maintain the reliable operation of Finstek Aggregator, MT4s, MT5s and FIX connections.
- Troubleshooting any network inquiries and closely working with the Network Team in resolving any issues.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Zendesk ticketing system as well as Atlassian products to log, resolve and document customer support requests and projects.
- Manage and maintain strong documentation for our knowledge-base, ensuring that all information is up-to-date and accessible to all support staff, such as case studies, how-to guides and update team procedures.
- Provide day-to-day support for Level 1 team on Finstek's systems.
- Monitor and manage servers’ statuses and health, and network connectivity.
- Responsible for training new members of staff on company systems.
- Work in tight deadlines, keeping service disruption to a minimum for Finstek clients.
- Produce regular business and technical reports as/when required.
- 3-5+ year(s) of a relevant working experiences
- Background in managing MT4/MT5/ Bridge/ Aggregators infrastructures
- Strong communication skills
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills
- Persistent in resolving issues and finding solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2+)
We Would Love to See
- Business acumen and client focused background.- Working experience with cloud managed servers and services.
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive market salary, reviewed once a year
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Pre-paid Skyeng english lessons
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- First-class office in the city centre, excellent coffee, fruits and cookies, shower, free car parking
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is an industry leading Fintech technology provider delivering secure and scalable solutions designed to power intricate ﬁnancial applications. Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure and expertise.