We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our team.
- Create, edit and update code, templates, modules and tools with Node.js.
- Build client-side applications using React.
- Experience working as Node.js developer for 2+ years (ES 6/7/8).
- At least 1 year of experience with Node.js frameworks Express.js/Koa.js.
- At least 1 year of experience with JS frameworks Angular/React.
- Experience working with build systems (Webpack).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance.
- Knowledge of version control software, build, test and deployment processes.
- Pre-intermediate/ Intermediate level of English.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- GitLab experience, including pipelines.
- Docker experience.
- AWS experience.
- Experience in Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!