Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Node.js Developer to join our team!
- Create, edit and update code, templates, modules and tools with Node.js.
- Build client-side applications using Angular.
- Experience working as Node.js developer for 4+ years.
- At least 2 year of experience with NestJS.
- At least 1 year of experience with JS frameworks Angular would be nice to have.
- Experience working with build systems (Webpack).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance.
- Knowledge of version control software, build, test and deployment processes.
- At least B1 level of English (B2 would be preferred).
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Docker experience.
- AWS experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!