Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
- Develop and design automation tests and solutions.
- Execute and analyze results of test execution.
- Improve process and quality via test and process automation.
- Investigate, propose and adapt technologies to improve automation test framework, automation test execution environment, continuous integration.
- Document the automation process, concepts and environment.
- 1+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer in development of test frameworks for desktop and/or browser applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language/technology.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Jmeter).
- Understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid).
- Understanding of Git version control system.
- Knowledge of WWW technologies stack (XML, REST, XPath, HTML, CSS, Ajax).
- Practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web,Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing.
- Experience of defect tracking processes and associated tools (Jira).
- Intermediate spoken and written English level.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is SolbegSoft?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!