Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven person. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 8000 people work in the company's 14 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
- Game asset development and game environment building that include architectural and interior design
- Collaboration with developers, design team and stakeholders
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings, brainstorming sessions
- Prepare source files for development and supervise implemented graphic
- High Poly/Low Poly modelling
- Texture Painting, UVW, Shading
- Animation skills
- Complete work prior to deadlines
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Report to direct manager.
- Professional or Bachelor’s degree in Game design
- At least 3 years of experience as a Game Designer
- Knowledge of software: 3ds Max, Corona Render, Zbrush
- Good knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity, Babylon.js) will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced animation skills will be considered as an advantage
- Adobe Suite tool
- Advanced English language, both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail
- Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- Professional and personal development
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package
- Friendly environment
We will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio.