We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and mediaoperators.We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-endofferings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value.Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth.Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Video Experiences is the Unit leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
As a QA Automation Engineer on Deltatre’s product development team, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary group of practitioners who are responsible for the creation and quality of our video entertainment product suite.
You are highly organised, excellent at communicating, and are able to multi-task under pressure in a continually changing environment. You are ruthless when it comes to quality control for releases and love working towards tight deadlines.
Importantly, you have a genuine passion for technology and are looking to join a sociable, tight-knit, collaborative, and hard-working team.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Software QA Automation Engineer
- ISTQB qualification
- Expertise in testing across server, web or native mobile
- Current or last job in a true SaaS, CI/CD product environment
- Experience in testing APIs and Webservices, and automating them end-to-end
- Experience in Automation Framework Mocha or Gradle
- Experience in Web automation using Nodejs
- Experience working with Docker, AWS and Atlassian’s product suites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven experience driving issues to resolution
- Advanced experience in defect management and prioritization
- A love for collaborating and communicating with multi-disciplinary teams in an Agile format
- A good eye for identifying opportunities to add greater value and accuracy to our current testing processes
- A genuine passion for quality.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.