The Senior Data Engineer will be working within our Data Integration Team, on projects involving realtime data streaming from databases/applications, designing and implementing the DWH and identifying the ETL processes and mappings between the various systems composing our application ecosystem.
What we expect from candidates
• Expertise in Database technologies, good knowledge of SQL and experience developing across both Relational and NoSQL databases.
• Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, MQTT and distributed streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka.
• Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DWH) environment with data integration/ETL of large and complex data sets.
• Hands-on coding experience in Python and libraries for data manipulation.
• Data modeling skills and schema design for DWH.
• Understanding of performance tuning and scaling.
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) and Visualization platforms such as Tableau.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English. Nice to have:
• Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana).
• Understanding of data analysis and machine learning models.
• Experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.