LEVERX GROUP = LEVERX + EMERLINE
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our Emerline team.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails;
- Database experience including MySQL and/or PostgreSQL (queries, design);
- Strong understanding of software programming best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases, and networks;
- Fluent English (intermediate, upper-intermediate or advanced);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Degree in a related field or equivalent experience will be also considered;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Git, Mercurial);
- Experience of writing tests for your code;
Preference will be given to candidates who have additional experience:
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs;
- Understanding of NoSQL databases;
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and other related cloud technologies;
- Deployment with Docker;
- Python (Django) experience would be a plus;
- Basic experience with Front-end technologies;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Good communication skills.
Why Join LeverX Group?
- We care about employee wellbeing (free health insurance program and annual influenza vaccination);
- Are you a sports fan (or at least amateur)? LeverX Group will provide financial support for your training;
- Birthday boys and girls are always delighted with the presents from the company;
- You are free to choose a laptop bag and headphones for personal usage — LeverX Group will compensate your expenses;
- Yoga in the morning, quiz in the evening, Movie Night, Mafia Club, charity event as part of the Marathon of Good Deeds, corporate chess championship… It’s a sample of our monthly event calendar (FYI: That’s in addition to the New Year and summer corporate parties and public holiday celebrations!);
- The LeverX Group Discount Club is growing every day, giving new special offers in cafes, beauty salons, stores, or service centers;
- Free language courses during business hours keep your English and German strong;
- LeverX Group internal meetups have gained a reputation of the most productive knowledge sharing among colleagues;
- Fresh fruits in the office don't let us feel a lack of vitamins.