Playtika is a multiplatform casual and social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 3000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/board-kings/id1116488672
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jellybtn.boardkings&hl=ru
- Participating in building a game from scratch;
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Creating HLD, planning and implementing game functionality;
- Designing and building game codes;
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks;
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics;
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards;
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades;
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, PO to identify short-term and long-term tasks;
- Review implementations for matching to coding guidelines & architecture.
- At least 3 years experience as Unity developer;
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software and best practices (prefabs, asset bundles, organized scene hierarchy);
- Extensive experience with mobile game development;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with memory and space optimization;
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
What are we offering?
Inexhaustible variety of tasks that is never let your skills stale;
Talented people who are creating the game;
Application with a record amount of devoted players;
Comfortable lounge style office;
Corporate English lessons;
Partial payment of sports;
26-calendar days paid vacation;
Cute and funny corporate events abroad.
Come play with us!