Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the best technical talent for our clients that build truly innovative products and look for brilliant people worldwide to join their team.
We are looking for a driven, smart, and ambitious Front-end Engineer to join our new team in Minsk, Belarus!
Satellite’s Front-end Engineer will join a strong development team and develop overall products that users love.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Leading product implementations and interacting directly with clients
- Front-end development using common languages and frameworks
- Building reach UI components including different charts and graphics
- Building a library of components that will be used across multiple products
- System and application architecture
- Collaborating with product leaders and technical team members to build the best capabilities with the least amount of work
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 4+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Strong verbal and written English language (at least B2)
- Experience owning development, shipping, and maintaining a functional area of an application
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Love building technology and teams, self-motivated, ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge SQL and other leading full-stack web development frameworks and tools
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
- Passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons in the office
- Sport compensation
- Medical insurance
- Cool office in the city center
- Additional 3 paid sick days
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work start time
- Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
- Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
- Lots of unforgettable team-building events