Our client is one of the leading providers for quality management solutions (QMS). Their primary customers are pharma and medical companies. They support more than 700 on-premise and cloud implementations in more than 30 countries across the world.
The company offers analytical solutions that help their customer to lower risk, increase efficiency allowing manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors to collaborate in a seamless and integrated environment. The main platform is built on Salesforce and works with multiple web services primarily built on Java.
You will be a key member of a Scrum Team which will be responsible for design and development of brand-new REST services and enhancements of the existing ones. In the future, you will also contribute into main platform.
- Write Unit Tests;
- Bug Fixing;
- Spring Boot
- Java 8+
- REST APIs
- Mongo DB
- Dynamo DB
- 3+ years’ experience of development Spring based web applications;
- 2+ years’ experience with Spring Boot;
- 2+ year experience of Java 8+;
- 2+ years’ experience developing REST APIs;
- Experience with developing stateless applications;
- Experience with JPA and NoSQL DB (preferred Mongo DB, Dynamo DB);
- Experience with Maven, Git, Docker, Jenkins, AWS (nice to have);
- Development experience with Salesforce.com platform or passion to learn it;
- Experience in Angular/React/Vue (any);
- Intermediate English;