On behalf of EVRYTHNG, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Java Engineer with a background in large-scale web applications, robust data-stores and distributed systems. You will join a switched on, funny and hyper-intelligent team, developing a highly scalable IoT Platform and robust web infrastructure and application engine to manage active digital identities for objects. Our technology is used by well-known global brands.
As a Senior Java Engineer you will have proven ability of elegant and serious application delivery. You are someone who prides yourself on delivering software that oozes elegance and efficiency, is highly scalable, highly performing, and delivers a world-class solution to the requirements of our clients. Ideally from an Agile background you will be comfortable with two week release cycles and having a strong input in Sprint sessions.
About the Client:EVRYTHNG (https://evrythng.com/) is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
- Design & Implement new functionality for our top of the class IoT Platform
- Write Java-based REST services
- Design and implement a state-for-the art API for the Web of Things that communicates with and serves the needs of billions of physical things
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of highly-available, performant applications that are mindful of security (OWASP top 10) and data protection implications
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies
- Strong proficiency with Java version 8+ (5+ years experience)
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Spring core framework
- Building and supporting highly available scalable distributed systems
- Experience with NoSQL datastores (ideally MongoDB)
- Cloud experience (ideally AWS)
- Understanding of full SDLC including CI/CD process
- Experience with Spring Webflux; Docker
- Understanding of IaC, experience with Terraform
- Experience with SQL (Postgres)
- Demonstrable technical leadership
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!