Krumobi is a mobile developer and publisher apps for App Store. We have a passion for creating products that lots of people all over the world will use. Now we focus on one primary area: powerful and trendy Photo & Video editing apps.
Our future colleague will have an opportunity to work on current projects and have a challenge to launch of new ones as a part of the team. You will have creative activities related to 3D video and 3D image, visual and audio effects.
We guarantee complex tasks, a wealth of knowledge for acquisition and dynamics in professional development.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic stay at home and work with us remotely :) After pandemic we will glad to see you at our suite office on the Platonova str, 1B. (downtown, year-round terrace at the roof).
- Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to apply them;
- Understanding of iOS memory management mechanisms;
- Confident knowledge of UIKit, Foundation, GCD (understanding of multithreading), CoreData, CoreAnimation, Realm;
- Ability to implement non-standard UI elements;
- Ability to work with Cocoapods;
- Experience with Git, understanding the Gitflow principles;
- Experience with Apple AVFoundation, StoreKit, Push Notification Service, MusicKit and MetalKit (will be a plus);
- Working with 3rd party frameworks, libraries, and solutions;
- A desire to study and use new approaches and technologies;
Experience and interest in neural networks is desirable;
- Command of English sufficient for reading technical documentation;
- Architecture experience is a good plus;
- Experience in the commercial development of iOS-applications (at least two years).
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE A PLUS:
- Interfacing with our team to define requirements, estimates and project timelines;
- Participating and help to define project scope;
- Involved in the full lifecycle development of the project, from UI/UX Design, Development, Testing, Bug Fixing and Submission;
- Working on internal projects and contributing app ideas for development consideration;
- Working directly with the Designer artist and Project Manager.