Paralect is a full-cycle digital product development company. We provide a full range of software development services and specialize in delivering top-notch solutions. At the moment over 25 successful products were delivered for the USA and European markets.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant who understands how to sell software solutions for clients. If you are an active and result-oriented sales professional with excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with customers - welcome to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Analysis of the needs of potential and existing customers to present a suitable solution;
- Hold presentations, advice on products/technologies;
- Monitor customer satisfaction;
- Preparation of commercial offers, documentation, transaction support;
- Working closely with the product team;
- Working with internal pre-sales team to conduct full pre-sales cycles, coordinate estimates, and build proposals;
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
You will need:
- Work experience as a Sales Manager in the field of IT for at least 2 years;
- Excellent English writing and spoken skills for communicating with clients (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed;
- Deep understanding of customers’ business goals;
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to convince;
- Analytical mindset and research skills, attention to detail.
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
We believe work should be fun, meaningful and challenging