Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps to work with one of our projects.
About the project: Cloud & mobile B2B eCommerce solution and work on major parts of the growing platform with friendly and diverse team. Our Engineers work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customer's perspective to devise the best solutions.Our Project provides brands and retailers a central hub to browse products and catalogs, access real-time inventory data and place orders from a computer or mobile app – 24/7/365. We’ve digitized the B2B sales and buying process and it’s innovative, easy to use and aesthetically beautiful.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of product managers and developers to build scalable systems.
- Maintain and improve the health, stability and security of our growing development and production clusters.
- Guide Infrastructure & Capacity Planning, Auto-Scaling & Container Infrastructure.
- Enhance Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration.
- Enforce and enhance security best practices.
- 4+ years of systems/dev ops experience working within a fast paced web technology environment.
- Deep knowledge of Linux System administration, troubleshooting and networking.
- Strong experience with infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, Helm).
- Strong experience with containerization platforms - Kubernetes (GKE), Docker.
- Experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch administration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of security best practices.
- Strong experience with Google Cloud Platform (especially GKE, GCE, CloudSQL, Bigtable).
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana, Srackdriver).
- Knowledge of load balancers and VPN solutions (GCP and AWS LBs, HAProxy, OpenVPN, cross-cloud VPN).
- Experience with GitLab administration.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.