Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura! Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software, and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization, and analysis.
We need an experienced 3rd level support Engineer - to join the team. Working closely with Education and Enterprise customers and interesting technologies.
- Investigate and provide options for solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with the organization's objectives and customer's requirements to meet their SLA.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (T3/T4/Developer/Production Engineer etc.).
- Work with a broad range of internal teams to assess the production bug and different issues.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON etc...
- Experienced and understanding with executing API requests and IIS.
- Experienced skills with BASH (Linux/Unix).
- Experienced skills with SQL query writing.
- Experienced skills with log analysis and server-side.
- Proven experience with internet technologies including: Network architecture, protocols, and terminology (http\https, FTP, domains, DNS, SSO, SSL).
- Experience in Debugging network tools (fiddler / Chrome dev tools / Firebug).
- Experience in talking with external customers' communication skills.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all business levels.
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as Architecture, other development teams, QA, System Engineers, Product Management, Product Documentation, Customer Care teams.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing).
- Knowledge with AWS Cloud services would be preferred.
- Knowledge with WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication) would be preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with React would be preferred.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!