Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization, and analysis.
We are looking for a Front-end specialist to join our talented team!
We are looking for someone who will develop Applications and Player Plugin with on top of Kaltura core-player and our plugin architecture in React while getting data and video from Kaltura's Backend and Services, working as part of Kaltura’s Front-end teams, having interfaces with other teams, such as Product, UX, Core, Backend, and QA. We are following industry best practices and methodologies, on both private and open-source repos.
- Excellent communication skills in English – must.
- 3 years experience in front-end modern frameworks – must (React is advantage).
- Ability to take a feature E2E: brainstorm, requirements gathering, design, plan, execute, and deliver high-quality products – must.
- Expert with modern development tools.
- Ability to work with a complex environment, multiple components and configurations, internal (in the house), and external libraries.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in large scale platforms development – advantage.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!