Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced Automation QA Engineer to join our team!
- Plan, implement and maintain automated testing solutions for applications, API’s, and frameworks.
- Develop high-quality automated tests to support the development and ensure high quality software.
- During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports.
- Determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality.
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools / processes / approaches to create and improve the product quality.
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and other stakeholders to support the QA processes.
- 3+years of demonstrated Java Backend QA automation experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building testing frameworks
- Experience using TestNG automation framework.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Experience with Version control systems such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Experience with Restful API base testing and Tools, e.g. Postman.
- Experience with Jenkins CI.
- Experience with Maven.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Load testing APIs using tools such as Jmeter or LoadRunner.
- Experience with Front End (Web / Mobile) UI automation.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!