LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a .Net Developer to join the team.
- Excellent work environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both onsite and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy, student/exam/session-friendly approach, corporate events and sports activities.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET;
- 2+ years of experience in MS SQL/T-SQL;
- Strong knowledge of .NET/.NET Core/ASP.NET Core;
- Design patterns;
- Understanding SOLID and other principles.
Nice to have:
- Industial automation protocols(OPC DA/UA);
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure;
- English intermediate and higher.
What we offer:
- Projects in Western Europe and America;
- Career and professional growth;
- Product development;
- Full cycle projects;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (medical insurance, football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate presents and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).