Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
About the project:
The product is cutting-edge educational solutions. We’ve developed a profound understanding of the way students process information and the real-world challenges faced by teachers.
The web-based application for learning purposes has complex logic. Users can reach out for content and test their knowledge. The application provides services to different types of users: B2C and B2B. We offer challenging tasks, friendly working environment.
Client’s location: South Africa.
Stack of technologies: .NET, Angular 2+, NHibernate.
- Developing of required features.
- Bugs investigating and fixing.
- Participating in scrum activities of the team.
- Sharing ideas about solutions and best practices within the team.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with .NET, Angular 2+, Nhibernate, MS SQL, Azure.
- Level of English: Intermediate or higher (oral and written).
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of the High-Tech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.