Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is seeking a motivated QA Engineer who will be responsible for discovering and analyzing data sources about companies, identifying signaling features and working with the development team closely to integrate datasets into Craft Data Platform.
- Conduct manual testing (backend and frontend)
- Assess product usability and reliability, as well as provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Hands-on involvement in the product development life cycle
- Create test cases for acceptance testing
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance
- 1.5+ years of experience as a QA manual engineer
- Experience with web testing
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem identification skills, attention to detail
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Basic experience with Web-technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, API-s)
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing back-end APIs, Rest API / GraphQL
- Experience with API testing tools (Postman, Insomnia)
- Experience in automation testing (Ruby, Capybara, Cucumber or similar)
- Humble and modest, yet confident
- Creative thinker
- Competitive compensation
- Team activities and events
- Sports activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 5 sick days per year
- International team
- Free snacks and drinks