Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is looking for a motivated Business Intelligence Engineer to join our BI team and be responsible for the development of the Craft Analytics Platform as well as internal BI projects to drive key business decisions.
Craft Analytics Platform is a top-grade customer-facing analytics service (SaaS) that is used by our customers worldwide to access reports, signals, and insights on companies.
- Be one of the key builders of the Craft Analytics Platform
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of analytic layer – metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Participate in the design and development of underlying multi-tenant DWH and Data Lake storages and ETL processes to support analytics in an efficient and scalable way
- Define the data elements, structure and other requirements for the Data Acquisition team to pull essential data from external data sources
- Implement various internal BI projects to verify and improve data quality, platform usage, and overall efficiency
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Statistics/Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence or Data Engineering
- 2+ years of development experience with Tableau (other data visualization tools is a big plus)
- Experience of writing complex and high-performant analytic and statistical SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL techniques
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Implementation of BI projects in AWS cloud (Athena, EMR, Redshift, Postgres, Glue, S3, etc.)
- Big Data technologies experience (Presto, Spark, Hive) and formats (Parquet, ORC)
- Experience with building traditional Cloud Data Warehouses, Data Lakes
- Development experience within the Python ecosystem: Pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn, etc.
- Experience in Data Science area: time-series processing, anomaly detection, regressions
- Humble and modest, yet confident
- Creative thinker
- Competitive compensation
- Team activities and events
- Sports activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 5 sick days per year
- International team
- Free snacks and drinks