BelPrime is a product company that specializes in building software for Digital Marketers. One of our products, Awario (awario.com), is a social media monitoring and analytics tool that helps companies around the world with brand monitoring, reputation management, competitor analysis, market research, and more.
We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Product manager to join our team working.
- 2+ years’ marketing experience at a software company in a leadership role.
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS products.
- Management skills with a track record for motivating and coaching a team.
- Multi-channel marketing experience (social media, content, PR, advertising, partnerships, SEO).
- Hands-on experience with content marketing (as a copywriter, editor, or content manager).
- Experience with conducting A/B tests and other ways of validating hypotheses; a passion for understanding data, patterns, and trends.
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Lead and manage the marketing team (including resource management, mentorship, and performance management).
- Define the overall marketing strategy, goals, objectives and tactics that will drive growth.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer journey.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the marketing strategy.
- Oversee the content strategy and implement powerful and engaging content.
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve key marketing metrics.
- Work closely with UX/UI and web development teams and iterate on designs to deliver the best user experience on the product’s website.
What we offer:
A team of talented and audacious people who’re just about to change the world;
A competitive salary;
An opportunity to work on a new, complex product, and impact its development directly;
An office in the city centre with unlimited good coffee and all the corporate niceness.