1PT is looking for a math expert that has drive and passion (maybe some experience) for gaming to join development of our own product.
Key skills (it's not necessary to have all key skills, but more is better then less):
- Be proficient at one (at least) programming language.
- Have strong math background (especially probability theory, statistics, combinatorics).
- Have previous experience in gaming industry or (and) have experience in playing slots (or any other probabilistic games (poker, blackjack, etc).
- Understand time and memory complexity of your code.
- Be keen on details (Yes, it's really important at this position).
Nice to have:
- Experience in using git.
- Experience in using JIRA.
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Prepare math for slot games.
- Discuss with business/ propose new game ideas/new feature ideas.
- Implement game logic of new features, games.
- Gather games' statistics by precise calculations / running simulations of the games.
- Make games attractive for players from math side.
Apart from competitive salary we are happy offer the following:
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events, monthly internal soft skill club (1PT Talks), and mentorship program.
- English lessons (any course you choose, we will cover 50% of its price!).
- Medical care (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy.
- No-Doctor’s Note Sick Days.
- Referral program.
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Cozy modern office (in June we're moving to a new trendy one with own yard!).