1PT an independent software supplier founded in 2013.
Our approach is expressed in our Vision: to deliver business, team and personal growth through seamless integration with our partners. We integrate our teams, processes and experience with your business, making us both stronger together. Our success is built on delivering quality consistently and challenging ourselves every day to be better. We focus on identifying, nurturing and delivering talent to help you take your business to the next level.
Our values: People, Expertise, Commitment
The Golang developer role will be a key one for the team.
Now we are looking for a candidate to work with a customer based in Estonia on the gambling platform.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate understanding of Golang development culture.
- Has experience with transactional databases and messaging systems.
- Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with Git tooling.
- Practices test-driven development.
- Is able to cooperate with colleagues and understand the value of each developer in team performance.
- Ready to work with the existing codebase, update and improve it.
- Experience in coding - 4+ years
- Golang - 1+ years
- Good spoken and written English
Beneficial (optional) skills:
- Experience with Docker.
- PostgreSQL(or other DB) - to be able to write queries, joins without ORM.
- Familiarity with non-relational (NoSQL) database systems (MongoDB).
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working with message/queue brokers (RabbitMQ).
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
- Work on the gambling platform.
- Work as part of a cluster and within a cross-functional team.
- Take part in whole feature development processes - from the inception of ideas to deployment and maintenance.
- Prepare a development plan, defend it, code it, ship it, own it.
Apart from competitive salary we are happy offer the following:
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events, monthly internal soft skill club (1PT Talks), and mentorship program.
- English lessons (any course you choose, we will cover 50% of its price!).
- Medical care (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy.
- No-Doctor’s Note Sick Days.
- Referral program.
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere
- Cozy modern office.