We are currently seeking for Middle Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team.
- Analyze and document system functional and technical requirements and develop specifications.
- Prototyping on the software design stage.
- Client and development team communications at all development cycle.
- Create project documentation i.e. Scope & Vision, SRS etc.
- Willingness to business trip.
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT.
- 2+ years of professional experience as BA in SD/Full cycle development.
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects.
- English: upper-intermediate.
- Good communication skills and team-work.
- High analytical abilities.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- 1+ year of professional experience as PM.
- Technical background.
- Pre-sales team support experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
- SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!