Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
In Playtika we are in a constant race for process and performance excellence and effectiveness.
We are looking for a System Architect to work with on casual games studios in Minsk office!
- Responsible for the Software detailed design documentation, System and software Architecture design, for both Server and Client side (Mobile & Web);
- Will liaise with R&D teams and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects;
- Manage design review meetings, planning high scale solutions and review the previous solutions;
- Define and enforce code, technology standards and technology roadmap;
- Consult Product, join brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap;
Bootstrap of POCs and support for further development;
Support R&D teams in strategical and complex projects by guiding development and solutions together with lead engineers and management;
Initiate and lead integration of new technical and process practices, constraints and solutions into development and maintenance processes of the studio in cooperation with stakeholders and teams.
Work Experience and seniority:
- At least 5 years’ hands-on experience in Java Development;
- At least 1 year experience in System/ Software Architecture or Technical Lead;
- Extensive experience with high scale, high availability, distributed and client-server system architectures. Online Gaming experience an advantage;
- Hands on experience with MySQL, NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike, Redis or other);
- Experience with messaging systems and concurrency environment (Apache Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ or other);
- Experience working under a Linux environment – Desirable;
- Experience designing high scale, distribution solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams;
- Experience in adopting “Open Source” software solutions;
- Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle management) is highly desirable;
- Nice to have experience with Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!