Playtika is a multiplatform games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 3000 employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for a Java System Architect to work with on casual games studios in Minsk office!
- Responsible for the Software detailed design documentation, System and software Architecture design, for both Server and Client side (Mobile & Web);
- Will liaise with R&D team and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects;
- Manage design review meetings, planning high scale solutions and review the previous solutions;
- Define and enforce code and technology standards;
- Consult Product, join brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap.
Work Experience and seniority:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java Development;
- At least 1 year experience in System/ Software Architecture or Technical Lead;
- Extensive experience with high scale, high availability, distributed and client-server system architectures. Online Gaming experience an advantage;
- Hands on experience with MySQL, NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra);
- Experience with messaging systems and concurrency environment;
- Experience working under a Linux environment – Desirable;
- Experience designing high scale, distribution solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams;
- Experience in adopting “Open Source” software solutions;
- Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle management) is highly desirable;
- Nice to have experience with Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!