- Strong proficiency in C++, good knowledge of language specification.
- Cross-platform development experience.
- Experience with C++ desktop application development either on macOS or Windows (Mac or both preferred).
- Experience with GPU programming in OpenGL and/or Metal. DirectX, Vulkan or other APIs
- Experience with real-time audio/video processing.
- Experience with contemporary parallel programming techniques (concurrency and asynchronous multi-threading).
- Experience working on medium to large C++ applications (250k+ lines of code excluding third-party dependencies).
Optional (good to have):
- Experience with modifying the Chromium codebase. E.g. you're a Chrome,Electron, CEF core developer, or have done something of similar capacity for a different product.
- Experience with automated testing and build systems.
- Experience with cross-platform development techniques.
- Experience with Google/Chromium C++ coding styles and development workflows.