We are looking for a passionate and skilled Linux Software Engineer who is ready to join one of our IoT-focused teams: there is a mission to create software for IoT Gateways designed for communicating with Bluetooth, 802.15.4, Cellular LTE, Ethernet, Wi-Fi. You will be involved in development of core services and applications packaged as snaps.
- strong understanding and knowledge of Linux internals (kernel services, dbus, network management, device management);
- strong understanding of programming language concepts;
- confident knowledge of Golang;
- Bash scripting experience;
- written and verbal communication skills in English.
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- Embedded Systems understanding/dev experience;
- BT Mesh protocol usage experience;
- Snapcrafting experience;
- Thread protocol usage experience;
- Zigbee protocol usage experience.
- Cloud Computing and AWS Services knowledge (IoT/Lambdas/Cognito/S3 etc).
- Experience with Node.js, Python;
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ programming languages.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.