We are looking for Senior Backend Engineer interested to join building of the world’s greatest restaurant discovery platform. The product and engineering team's goal is to build and launch a new product in 2020-2021.
In this role you will help to decide and drive decisions on things like authentication, database design, and the API. We’re looking for someone that has faced these problems before and can contribute insight and experience to the team. Ideal candidate is comfortable touching various parts of a distributed system, as well as having intuition and strong opinions on how to design and improve relationships between systems and technology.
We expect from candidates:
- Production experience writing in a high-level programming language (i.e. GO, Java, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge building out CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrable knowledge of web architecture patterns (API design, data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Proficient level of English
Nice to have experience with:
- Google Cloud Platform/AWS
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits