At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with passion to technology and automation. You will work closely with customer to solve real-world problems based on stack of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Machine Learning using WorkFusion platform. You will make automation transformation in such domains as Finance, Insurance, Health Care and other. It brings such challenges as scale the solution to handle the volume, hybrid of machine learning and rule-based models, satisfying complex business rules, end-2-end delivery.
- Solve complex real-world problems using WorkFusion platform
- Closely communicate with customers and partners during project delivery
- Take role as a stakeholder for the product team
- This position might involve short-term business trips to US/EU/Asia
- 2+ years of Java experience
- Understanding of design patterns and OOP
- Understanding of distributed systems and applications’ integration (SOAP, REST, etc)
- Basic administration knowledge of Unix/Linux and MS Windows
- Critical thinking to be able to work with high level requirements
- English: Intermediate+
- Good communication skills
- Focus on delivering the value than pure engineering
Would be good to have
- Good prototyping skills
- Experience in performance analysis
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market.
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation