LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a Middle QA Engineer to join the team.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and the United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
Why we have opened this vacancy?
Our customers, as well as our team, are experiencing the greatest need for QA as-a-service;
We are in the process of establishing a QA unit and need both a dedicated and creative individual who will take charge of this branch.
What will you do?
Work in close communication with developers during the Sprint cycle;
Participate in sprint planning and estimation;
Design, create and support various types of test documentation: test cases, checklists, test plans;
Perform testing of web and mobile applications for both GUI and API levels;
Perform different kinds of testing: functional, usability, compatibility, security;
Detect and report defects;
Analyze test results.
What professional skills do we expect from you?
- In-depth understanding of the fundamentals of testing (methods, types, levels, etc.);
- Understanding of the principles of client-server architecture;
- Experience with test management systems (e.g. TestRail, TestLink);
- Experience with bug-tracking systems (e.g. Jira);
- REST API testing experience;
- Ability to perform simple SQL queries;
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell commands;
- Applying of Web debugging tools, such as Chrome DevTools, Fiddler;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies;
- Upper-intermediate English (spoken and written);
- Ability to work in a team.
Will be a plus:
- Test automation experience;
- Basic knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python.