LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a Data Engineer to join the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master's in Computer Science and 2+ years of data engineering experience
- Deep understanding of Airflow, Cloud Services and general ETL pipelines
- Proven experience of ownership of ETL pipelines including health checks and SLAs
- Strong software design and development experience. Strong preference for experience in Python and/or Scala.
- Strong understanding of Apache Spark and it’s tuning parameters is a must
- Familiarity with Akka and the Play Framework is a plus
- Familiarity with BigQuery, Postgres and/or Snowflake is a plus
- Familiarity with Terraform or related infrastructure-as-code tools is a plus
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS) is a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems using state of the art technology
- Proven ability to innovate when necessary, but not reinvent the wheel
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Good communication skills.
- Building out all aspects relating to the ETL platform
- Migrating of the Apache Spark jobs from Qubole to Amazon EMR and building a new optimized ones from scratch
- Managing pipelines, and building out cohesive monitoring forscheduling and data services
- Work closely with data science andproduct teams to deliver transparent insights into the health of ETL pipelines
What we offer:
- Career and professional growth;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (health insurance, football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate gifts and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).