LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a Java Developer to join the team.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: a clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal weekly technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sports activities.
- Design and develop large scale applications using Java 8+, Kotlin, Groovy and the latest versions of modern frameworks;
- Focus on backend software development and integrations with third-party products;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
- Share your experience with colleagues;
Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in Java;
- Experience using Spring Framework;
- Experience working with SQL databases;
- Experience using Hibernate or other ORM frameworks;
- Understanding of OOP and OOAD principles, software best practices (design and architectural patterns), data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Experience in web services creation (REST, SOAP);
- Familiarity with project management and version control systems (Jira, Git, etc.);
- Good communication skills;
- Spoken English – intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in real eCommerce projects;
- Experience in development of Microservices;
- Knowledge of cloud platforms;
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience working with SAP Hybris;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
Makes you stand out
- Experience in writing high scale and highly usable web applications;
- Experience in such areas like big data and cloud-native applications;
- Knowledge of different programming languages.