LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a Business Analyst to join the team.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Excellent consultative, problem solving, requirements gathering & analytical skills and experience;
- Spoken and written English at upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Experience in obtaining information from various resources and combining it into clear, complete, and comprehensible requirements;
- Experience in developing requirements for mobile and web applications;
- Project artifacts creation (vision & scope, user stories,use-cases, etc.);
- Knowledge of prototyping tools;
- Usage of modeling tools and notations would be a benefit;
- Knowledge of MS Office products, Jira, Confluence;
- Experience and ability to work in Agile/SCRUM team environment, defining and following analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, backlog prioritizing etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: business management, economics, mathematics, accounting, computer science.
Business processes analysis and business problems definition;
Gathering, documenting and prioritizing requirements. User stories and use-cases writing;
Participating in meetings with customers, presenting delivered features and discussion of the functionality;
Providing detailed analysis and documenting software logic for mobile and web-applications;
Work tightly with UI/UX designer to keep specification and UI in sync;
Support of Development and QA team during implementation of the functionality.
- Knowledge of different business domains (more than 2) would be a benefit;
- Project management experience would be a benefit;
- Experience with developing user test cases and functional testing.
What we offer:
- Career and professional growth;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (health insurance, football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate gifts and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).