LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a Node.js Developer to join the team.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js;
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party API’s;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have:
- Strong Node.js development skills;
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js);
- Experience in NoSQL databases (including MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Fluent English (intermediate, upper-intermediate or advanced);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Degree in a related field or equivalent experience will be also considered;
- Availability to travel on business up to 15 % of the work time.
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and developing of REST APIs;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Git, Mercurial);
- Familiarity with message passing technology such as AMQP and ZeroMQ;
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, …), Microsoft Azure and other related cloud technologies;
- ES6 experience;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Good communication skills.
Processes management application with advanced controls system and flows execution. Provides business best practices and tools from industry experts connect plans, processes, people, projects and progress dashboards to drive breakthroughs in strategy, business processes, and innovation. Running on Kubernetes inside Google Cloud Platform. Application is intensively using Google’s Cloud Platform services for data storage, processing, application hosting and complex distributed data processing. Technologies stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, Nest.js, Express, Inversify, Mocha, bash, Redis. Good to have skills: Kubernetes, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Google Cloud Platform services, Microservices, CI/CD.
Application certification ecosystem improves the experience of all the participants in the certification and licensing process, utilizing automation, robust management tools, and a curated continuing education marketplace. Supports the entire certification process. Streamline workflows and improve communication amongst professionals, certifying and licensing boards, education and training providers, professional associations and employers by integrating them into a single platform. To eliminate busy work and confusion, making certification more about meaningful professional development and less about checking off boxes. Technologies stack: Sequelize ORM, Express, TypeScript, MySQL, NodeJS.