LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
Emerline is searching for a Python Developer to join the team.
- Excellent work environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both onsite and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy, student/exam/session-friendly approach, corporate events and sports activities.
- Design and develop large-scale web applications using Python;
- Focus on back-end software development and interface with third party APIs;
- Contribute to the overall software development lifecycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of Agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have:
- Strong Python development skills;
- Knowledge of Django framework;
- Database experience including MySQL and/or PostgreSQL (queries, design);
- Strong understanding of software programming best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases, and networks;
- Fluent English (intermediate, upper-intermediate or advanced).
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs;
- Understanding of NoSQL databases;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Mercurial, Git);
- Familiarity with message passing technology such as AMQP and ZeroMQ;
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3, and other related cloud technologies;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Degree in a related field or equivalent experience will be also considered);
- Good communication skills.
Makes you stand out:
- Experience in writing large-scale and highly usable web applications.