LeverX Group = LeverX + Emerline
LeverX is a certified SAP partner that works on the development and implementation of the software for business process automation. Our experts are also involved in SAP consulting, support, and rollout.
Emerline creates web and mobile solutions for startups, mid-size businesses, and large companies (both B2B and B2C).
We are looking for Front-end Developer to join Emerline team.
- Full-cycle projects in US and EU Startup area including direct collaboration with customers;
- Development using modern Web technologies with a goal to build compelling, genuine Web & Mobile applications;
- Communication within the internal Front-end community of developers (learning materials, internal meetups).
- Develop modern Web applications using cutting-edge standards and approaches;
- Work closely with a team of professional UI/UX designers, Back-end developers, Business Analysts, QA specialists;
- Create testable and maintainable applications according to CI standards;
- Integrate Web applications with native device capabilities;
- Be a part of the agile-based and globally distributed team;
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders.
Need to have:
- Knowledge of data structures/algorithms and principles;
- Experience with any control version system;
- At least an intermediate level of English;
- Possibility to travel on business up to 15 % of the work time (USA, EU).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in ES6+ and compiled programming languages (TypeScript, Dart, etc);
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue.js);
- Experience with server-side programming languages/environments (Python, Node.js, etc.);
- Good communication skills.
Makes you stand out:
- Experience in Full-cycle project development.